Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Has it really been a year?!

I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by. I've not thought about this blog in several months, then today, Juicyfruiter sent me an email saying that he'd read my blog. At least there are some people out there that read these things. Although, I'm a little skeptical... I'm seeing these Penny stock ads everywhere now. I wasn't born yesterday and I'm not investing in something that I don't trust, let alone know anything about.

I'll just post a few quick developments from the past year to catch you up...

* I'm now in Portland, OR, just a hop, skip, and a giant leap across the country. Got sick of the commute, taxes, bad weather, and grumpy people in New York. My commute is now only 25 - 30 minutes and the pay is great!

* Started refinishing my grandma's old piano, check out the photos of some junk I found in there, yuck!

* Got a job at The Regence Group in downtown Portland

Until next time... Happy holidays!

-Dylan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home