Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Time flies...

I just got an email from Dylan Greene today. (He actually sent it via a comment on the blog post about Dylans, he sent it on Oct 11.) I find it amazing that sometimes, I just can't find time to read my personal email. Right now, I have this incredible urge to "Hit the hay" but an equally strong urge to write here in my blog.

He provided me a link to his website, and Blogger provided me a link to mine. Has it really been 5 months since I wrote in this thing? What have I done since then? Why did the time go by so fast...

Maybe it has to do with a new job: http://www.nb.com/

Maybe some summer reading: http://www.projectcensored.org

It's also funny how reading can change your mind over time. In May of this year, in this very Blog, I wrote about DU. I now understand how someone could believe a substitute teacher over the US Government and the scientists they pay for. Take a look at this Project Censored article. http://www.projectcensored.org/publications/2005/4.html Amazing...

After all my reading, watching the Presidential debates (including tonight's) and having countless discussions with coworkers regarding the state of affairs with our foreign policy and the "War on Terror". I have come to the only logical conclusion, we need a president that is strong willed, intelligent, and honest. (a stretch for any politician) As John Kerry's mother put it, "Integrity, Integrity, Integrity". We, as the most powerful country in the world, need to set an example. Show everyone else that Democracy works and it doesn't have to come with greed, corruption and lies.

George W. Bush, if you want to spread liberty and justice as you have said, then get the hell out of office.

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home