Friday, May 21, 2004

Addiction...

I appear to be addicted to news. I'm not satisfied by just reading it from one source either, I find that I learn more by reading from various newspapers and websites that have a slightly different take on each subject. Then, every once in awhile, I find a subject that facinates me and I must do a Google search to learn "the truth" about it.

One such topic, I had never heard of before yesterday... DU (Depleted Uranium)... From all of the propaganda, you'd think the United States was irradiating Iraq and our own soldiers to save a buck. This doesn't seem to make sense... The "facts" that are used to back up these claims don't appear to have much base in real science. Although, I must admit this is a little scary.

Why would so many people believe a substitute teacher over the US Government and real scientists?

-Dylan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home